Features Dual Illumination (Fiber Optic provides daylight illumination and tritium illuminates reticle at night). The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56mm (.223 cal) flat-top rifles out to 800 meters. Includes Flat Top Adapter (TA51).
- Magnification: 4X
- Eye Relief: 1.5 in
- Exit Pupil: 8 mm
- Field of View: 7.0 degrees
- Length: 5.8 in
- Weight: 15.1 oz
- Field of View: 36.8 ft at 100 yds
- Adjustment: 3 clicks per inch at 100 yds.
- Reticle: Chevron is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is 19″ at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets.
- Tritium Activity: 100 milliCuries in one source
Includes Flat Top Adapter.